Series! Trilogies! Books, Books, Books!–Lots of them!
This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and Bookish—check out their fabulous blog if you haven’t yet.
Here’s what they have to say about Top Ten Tuesday: “Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly link-up in the community where we provide a prompt and other lovers of listmaking join in on it with their own top ten list. Feel free to have less than 10 or more if you need to at times and put a spin on the topic if you need to! Just please link back to us if you are participating :)”
This week we’re sharing the top new series (in the last year or so) we want to start. Beginning a series always carries with it a certain weight because you know that you will have to then wait for the subsequent books to come out. I just finished Cress and now I’m dying for Winter to be released! Ahhhh!!!
But, I’ll wait, and I’ll count down the days with all my book buddies. We all know the commitment series require, but we love them, and we’ll keep on loving them! So here are
ten eleven series I’m hoping to start in the near future. 😀
- The Glass Sentence (The Mapmaker Trilogy #1)
2. Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes #1)
3. A Thousand Pieces of Your (Firebird #1) Ok, so this book isn’t technically out yet, but it’s one of my top anticipated for the near future.
4. The Young World (The Young World Trilogy #1)
5. Landry Park (Landry Park #1)
6. These Broken Stars (Starbound #1)
7. The 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare (Alex Way Fare #1)
8. Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga #1)
9. Ilusive (Illusive #1)
10. Elusion (Elusion #1)
11. The Falconer (The Falconer #1)